Big Picture Show - Terms & Conditions
As the local promoter of a Big Picture Show film screening booking you are granted the Right to screen the film to a paying audience and you agree to abide by the following terms & conditions:
- To provide confirmation of box office income on the Returns Form within 3 days of screening.
- To pay fee for screening within 30 days of invoice.
- All publicity materials promoting the event are the responsibility of the local Promoter.
- It is the responsibility of the local Promoter to ensure that their venue is appropriately licensed, including a Premises licence that includes Film (or have an appropriate Temporary Event Notice (TEN) for the screening), PRS and PPL if appropriate.
- It is the responsibility of the local Promoter to ensure that their venue is appropriately insured for the event.
- It is the responsibility of the local Promoter or a representative to meet the BPS Screening Manager at the agreed time at the venue, help unload, rig the screen and to provide help after the screening to derig the screen and load the van.
- It is the responsibility of the local Promoter to ensure that all aspects of the event and venue are set up in accordance with health and safety requirements and that a risk assessment appropriate for the event and the venue is carried out.
- The film booked through the Big Picture Show is only licensed for public exhibition on the date and time booked by the promoter.
- Any cancellation of the booking must be confirmed in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 10 working days before the agreed screening date. Any cancellation later than this date may incur the full minimum guarantee charge.
- A confirmation of booking of film screening by Live & Local may be cancelled by Live & Local at no charge to the promoter on reasonable grounds including without limitation the non-availability or withdrawal of any films by distributors.
- The screening Licence does not permit screening to the general public of the Film other than in its entirety including without limitation credit titles, trade marks and censorship certificate. Screening of extra features on DVDs, Blu-ray discs, etc., including without limitation audio commentaries, documentaries and deleted scenes are not permitted under the Licence.
- At no point should audience members be permitted into the venue until the Screening manager has agreed that they are set up safely. This should be no earlier than 30 minutes before the film starts.
These terms and conditions will be reiterated on the Booking Confirmation email which will arrive within 5 working days of receipt of your Request Form.